Due to unsafe ice conditions on our ice fishing pond, we are going to have to postpone and possibly cancel the Kids Ice Fishing Day. We were hoping colder temperatures this week would have created enough ice, but we still have open water on our pond as of today. We suspect the high groundwater levels this fall have also contributed to the open water by allowing groundwater to infiltrate the pond inhibiting the ice forming. Stay tuned for updates, possible makeup dates would be the remaining Saturdays in February if the weather permits enough safe ice to form.